- QUALITY – Our charging cables are of the highest quality and standard. They allow you to charge your car from any public or home EV charging point. The Type 2 end of this cable must always be plugged directly into a charge point socket, this can not be used as an extension or an adaptor to a tethered lead.
- With this cable you can charge your Type 1 socketed vehicle from any Type 2 home, car park or garage EV charging station.
- FASTER CHARGING – This 5 metre coiled cable offers both Slow Charging (3.6kW – 16A) and Fast Charging (7.2kW – 32A) at any Type 2 single phase socket public or home charging unit.
- WEATHER & HEAT RESISTANT – With an IP55 waterproof rating you can rest easy leaving your cable outside overnight. The cables are also heat resistant for long charging times. This is where our cables are superior to others. Most EV cables are only IP44, ours offer greater protection from the elements meaning a longer lifespan.
- INCREASED PROTECTION – Our connector plugs are made from hard wearing polybutylene terephthalate (PBT). The cable is ultra flexible, lightweight and easy to store.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – All our Products come with a 5 year warranty giving you the confidence that our products will last, we also provide technical support for the life of the cable.
- If you are unsure if this cable is right for your vehicle use our handy cable finder or call us on 0330 0431329